Bellevue Council #1400, 450 Lincoln Avenue, Bellevue, PA
The Bellevue Council 1400 of the Knights of Columbus is located just north of the city of Pittsburgh. The council was founded in 1909 to serve the Bellevue area and surrounding Parishes.
<--- CHECK OUT THE NEW Kennywood Picnic Photos on PHOTO Page B!
AND Clipper Cruise Pictures on PHOTO Page C!
How to find us
Donations to our Council help us sponsor the Scriptural Radio Rosary heard nightly at 7 pm on KHB Radio:
620AM / 94.1FM / 92.3FM / 102.1FM or via livestream at khbradio.com
2009 marked our Council's Centennial Year. 100 years of service to the Church, the nation and our local communities.